News

Thank you – and here’s to a great 2018!

Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success. — Henry Ford As we settle into the new year, we'd like ...
Read More

Scribe and Azalea Health Expand Partnership

Scribe Healthcare Technologies announced that it will expand its partnership with Azalea Health. Azalea’s Practice Management software will be paired with Scribe’s suite of solutions ...
Read More

Goodbye 2016, Hello 2017

2016 flew by! As we wrap up the year, we want to share our end of year thoughts and ideas for 2017 with you. Scribe’s ...
Read More

 

 

We asked our customers about their experiences with our support team. More than 96% are satisfied or VERY satisfied. (And we're working to improve it for the remaining 4%) Find out how your #EHR work can be improved. https://t.co/KzxxIJklcf #FreedomToFocus

Productivity. Profitability. Patient Care. Scribe's solutions can positively impact all 3 for healthcare providers. Watch our video to learn more: https://t.co/rEjmByrnTA
#FreedomToFocus #ClinicalDocumentation #Scribe

Daylight Saving Time ends tonight. Don't forget to move your clocks back an hour, and it's a great time to change the batteries in smoke alarms. #DaylightSavingTime

Load More...