Helping Providers Manage COVID-19
We can help you focus on what matters most – patient care
It is our mission at Scribe to assist healthcare providers to accurately and swiftly document patient encounters during this pandemic. The patient encounter information captured and properly documented will help the providers and patients nationwide.
To help providers, Scribe is offering every provider free set up, and free 2 week trial to our documentation services if you sign up before April 15.
To learn more and sign up for this trial, visit this page.
Scribe’s Spectrum of Solutions
You know how you want to practice medicine. We know how to work with you to craft a documentation solution that meets your individual needs.
Our goal is to provide a solution that is tailored to the provider – we do not sell you an out of the box product – we craft a solution for you to collect, manage, and communicate patient information. In this way we can make sure we meet your goals, workflows, and budgets.
What We Do:
What We Don’t Do:
- We listen – to your goals, workflows, budgets, and priorities.
- We can offer suggestions on how to reduce time on documentation.
- We work with each provider/organization to craft a solution that will work for them.
- We do not try to put a round peg in a square hole by selling a point product or one size fits all solution
- We do not presume to know what the best solution is for their practice.