Coming together is a beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is
— Henry Ford
As we settle into the new year, we’d like to share some highlights of 2017 and tell you what we’re excited about in 2018. At the core of our success – past, present, and future – is working together with our many clients and partners.
As Scribe Technology Solutions grew our client base and gained new partnerships, we implemented some changes to better meet the challenges:
Reorganization and Expansion of Staff:
- We realigned our talented staff in a way that is more responsive to customer needs. From the initial sales contact – to setting up a trial – to on-boarding new practices, the focus of reorganizing was on making the experience an improvement for prospects and clients.
- We brought in new executive leadership as well to help lead our customer focused efforts.
- We expanded the capabilities of our Sales Engineers who help both new and existing Scribe customers find the path to best fit the technologies to their practice’s needs. We want to make sure you can utilize all the tools Scribe’s solutions have to offer.
Our popular Scribe Mobile app is now available to Android users too. Whether you’re a fan of iOS or Android, our app will help you optimize your charting.
Scribe’s website was revamped in the fall with a focus on our main Solutions — Create, Monetize, and Analyze. We wanted our readers to immediately see the features that set Scribe apart:
- Scribe molds the latest technology and services to fit your practice and simplify your back office.
- Our cloud-based tools enable you to get out from behind the computers.
- Scribe’s solutions help you improve both productivity and profitability.
- Scribe’s tools quickly and easily analyze clinical and financial results.
Our Build page gives you a chance to tell us what features would help your practice – and give you ideas what the full range of our services can bring to your solution. We’re not a one-size fits all solution and we will build the solution that helps our customers meet their challenges.
We have expanded our services for back office solutions, including new capabilities for distribution of reports to insurers, patients, and other practices. Step away from the fax machines and computers — we can help you take the “work and paper” out of paper work!
We also made significant investments in other new technologies to help simplify your work life, improve your productivity and profitability, and allow you to have better information to care for your patients. Look for some exciting new product launches in 2018!
Scribe completed the modernization of our infrastructure and back-end processing systems, switching our entire platform from our own servers to Amazon Web Services. Why is this behind the scenes technical detail important for our customers? This allows us to be more creative and nimble in our solutions. It enables us to develop new ways to reduce the complexity for back office management, to give providers more free time, and most importantly, give healthcare professionals the freedom to focus on what matters most – patient care.
After putting many resources of our time, money, and skills into building a stronger foundation during 2017, we are now looking forward to 2018 being a year of significant product announcements as we roll out new products and services, system enhancements, and international expansion.
Of course, none of this would be possible without the clients who work with us and our business partnerships. As the Dalai Lama said, “When you practice gratefulness, there is a sense of respect toward others.” We want to hear what you’re thinking – what is working for you, what isn’t, what challenges you face – and strengthen our relationship.